11601 Wilshire Blvd #2080
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Frequently involving negligence, fraud action, and/or breach of contract disputes, our entertainment lawyers have represented top musicians and athletes. At BNSK, our entertainment lawyers bring a wealth of experience from some of the world’s largest law firms, and now offer clients hands-on, highly-focused attention in a boutique firm.
- Represented special effects company in dispute with co-founder
- Represented influencer company in action against departing key employee accused of theft of trade secrets and breaches of fiduciary duties. Obtained a confidential settlement.
- Representing owner of boutique retailer in corporate control dispute related to private equity takeover.
- Represented celebrity in action to recover from financial professionals for mismanagement and breaches of fiduciary duties.
- Represented brand management company in breach of contract and fraud action against Britney Spears and Britney Brands, Inc.
- Represented rock musician Axl Rose of Guns N’ Roses in multimillion dollar breach of contract lawsuit with video game retailer
- Represented boxer Roy Jones, Jr. in accounting negligence action against advisors
- Represented a media production company in a profit participation dispute, securing a dismissal of the entire action by summary judgment.
- Represented a mass media company in a multi-million contract dispute regarding a famous boxing match.
- Represented one of the “Big Six” American film studios in a breach of contract, employment and copyright dispute involving a major motion film, securing a dismissal of the copyright claims on a motion to dismiss.
- Represented the trust of a major celebrity against a well-known auctioneer in a breach of contract and fraud action.
- Represented a multinational publisher and distributor of video games in insurance recovery disputes.
- Represented a famous actor accused of copyright infringement, and secured a favorable settlement.