On July 20, 2015, the Central District entered summary judgment on all claims asserted by the United States Securities & Exchange Commission against our client. The SEC contended that our client — himself a victim of a Ponzi scheme — was responsible for repaying over $1 million in withdraws and interstate that the Ponzi schemer had persuaded another victim to withdraw so the Ponzi schemer could repay our client ( and cover up the scheme for a longer time). The SEC claimed that the money from the trust was a windfall or a gift from the trust. BNS showed that the Ponzi schemer had acquired the money and that our client was merely receiving the return from his investment.
- BNSK client Dr. Aysha Khoury files civil rights lawsuit against Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine.
- Todd Boock Elevated to Partner at BNSK
- ABC-7 Chicago reports on BNSK’s lawsuit against Robinhood for the wrongful death of Alex Kearns
- New Case Filing by BNSK Featured on CBS News This Morning
- The Guide to Securities Fraud Elements and SEC Rule 10b-5